The Wireless-N Repeater is mainly used to expand your wifi range in big areas. It complies with the IEEE802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps. It has 2dBi ceramic chip antenna providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability. Automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. It also works well with other 802.11g and 802.11n protocol wireless products.
* Improve wireless coverage in all WLAN networks.
* Provides wifi connection for computers located on the edge or outside of the range of your access point.
* Support 2.4 GHz WLAN networks.
* Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64).
* Software wizard for simple setup.
* Support Wireless Repeater Mode and Standard AP Mode.
* Has one 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation Ethernet LAN ports.
* Range: approx. 300M
- WLAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n/g/b.
- The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
- WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP).
- Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
- The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible".
1 x Wireless-N repeater
1 x RJ-45 networking cable
1 x Quick installation guide