Pet Dog Fence System with Electric Shock Collar UK
DescriptionThis hidden fencing system is among the most reliable, cost-efficient pet containment systems available today.
A buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal. When your dog approaches the boundary, the signal causes the dog's collar receiver to deliver a warning beep first. If your dog continues closer to the boundary, the system will issue a mild shock. If your dog continues further, the system will issue stronger shocks until your dog returns to within the boundary your have set up. Your dog will naturally seek to avoid correction, and is content staying within established boundaries. The wire does not have to be underground. It can be placed above fenceline. However the signal may be not stable during raining.
* Waterproof Collar
* Total Length of Wire: 300 Meters
* Progressive Tone Stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary
* Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be
* Variable Field Width Control - Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field
* Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators - Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light
* Speed Detect Anti-Run through - The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued
* Built-in Lightning Protection - Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes
* Multiple Collar Operation - Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have.
* Suitable for the dogs over 3KG
1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
1 x Power plug
1 x Adjustable receiver collar
1 x Boundary wire of 300 metres / 984 feet
2 x Extra metal contact points
20 x Training flags
1 x Test bulb
4 x Screws
1 x 6 Volt battery for collar
1 x User's manual
We Also Recommend