Dimensions of skeleton are:
This model is designed as a visual aid for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. It helps the students to understand the relationship between human body figure and skeleton. It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
This is an adult male skeleton set in a standing posture. Hyoid bone, ear ossicles are not represented. The joints of the upper and lower extremities are movable.
1. Skull: Composed of 22 pieces of bones with serrated sutures lines marked out. Calvarium is transversely cut to show the interior structures of the skull. Mandible is movable, 3 lower teeth- incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
2. Vertebral column: Composed of 7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae and 5 lumbar vertebrae, a piece of sacrum, a piece of coccyx and 2 intervertebral discs. The vertebral column shows four curvatures, i.e. cervical and lumbar curcatures, being convex forward, thoracic and sacral curvature, being convex backwards.
3. Bony thorax: Composed of 24 ribs, a piece of costal cartilages and a piece of sternum. It includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs and 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.
4. Bony pelvis: Composed of sacrum, coccyx and two pieces of hip bones.
5. The bones of the upper extremities are composed of 64 pieces of seperable bones.
6. The bones of the lower extremities are composed of 62 seperable bones.
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)